Friday 1 January 2016

Hopefully you are all taking a well deserved breath after all the excitement of Christmas. Our household was chaotic in the lead-up with me actually forgetting which week we were on and thinking we still had a week to go before Christmas! Awkward eh? A mad rush to decorate and shop! Still we got there.
This year again I decided not to send cards but instead make a donation to one of my chosen charities. This year it is Cancer Research UK. Nonetheless, thank you to everyone who took the time to send one to me. Bah Humbug! I just feel the money is better spent on these very worthy causes.
Well..... I did have a bit of a rant last month, didn’t I? However, one result was the offer of donations to the funds for the bonfire, and hopefully next year a few more people will take that massive step...... that massive step across the road, pay their contribution on entry and enjoy the event in the field with the fun that goes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment